Modules are manufactured in both carbon steel and stainless steel with insulation to meet A0, A30, A60, H60, H120 and Jet fi re standards, and are certified in accordance with Lloyds and/or DNV (Det Norske Veritas) appraisal.
Containers destined for permanent installation on an offshore rig can be fabricated in stainless steel to withstand the harsh conditions.
Our own engineers undertake full design and structural calculations, and we also perform physical lift tests on our designs, using the jacking method.
- Fire dampers
- Lighting to all specifications
- Access doors
- Blast proofing
- Zone 2 systems
- Fire & gas detection systems
- Fire extinguishing systems
- Mechanical and electrical installation
- Full acceptance test facility
- Internal lift beams with hoist
- Package certified lift beams
- Coalescer filtration
- Sound attenuation
- DNV rated containers
- DNV and ATEX-certified spark arrester exhaust silencers
- IP56 protection