Bradgate manufacture single and double acoustic doors with a choice of three levels of sound reduction – 30dB, 35dB and 45dB – to provide a high degree of noise control.
- Lockable slam fastener
- Luminous panic bolt
- Single Schlegel-type door seal for compression when closed
- 35dB acoustic doors Manufactured to the same exacting standards as the 30dB door, but with greater sound reduction because of an increased skin thickness of 2.0mm, and an air gap fitted with 45kg s/m3 mineral wool.
- 45d B acoustic doors Manufactured to the same exacting standards as the 30dB door, but with greater sound reduction because of an increased skin thickness of 3.0mm and an air gap fitted with 96kg s/m3 density mineral wool.
- Acoustic double doors All acoustic doors are available in a double-leaf configuration with a removable centre pillar
- Acoustic doors finish All the doors and frames are finished in a zinc primer unless otherwise specified
- Acoustic doors handing The hand of the door is determined by the position of the hinge when opened towards the operator (i.e. hinges on the left would indicate a left-hand door)