Standard ISO dimensions or bespoke, Bradgate manufacturers acoustic containers to customer required specification.
The Bradgate construction method forms an extremely strong, rigid, high integrity structure most suitable for lift and transport conditions particularly when containing pre-fitted equipment.
- Fire detection and suppression
- Double or single doors for equipment and personnel access fitted with external locks, vandal resistant stainless steel hinges, high performance seals, and an internal panic release to one leaf for personnel emergency exit
- Fabricated cable ladder or tray suspended from the module ceiling to assist with internal interconnecting wiring
- Supply, install and testing of domestic electrical services fed from a dedicated distribution board in a surface mounted galvanised trunking/conduit network:- All installed and tested in accordance with the latest edition of the IEE Regulations
- Certified C3,C4,C5, CX paint specifications all avaliable to suit container location
- Housing suitable for bottom, or single point top lift fully fitted out
Standards & Regulations
- All welding carried out by Lloyds certified welders in accordance with EN288 & EN287
- Design and construction procedures generally in accordance with BS 5950
- Full documentation package including mechanical and electrical build drawings, maintenance manual and a test certificate for electrical installation in accordance with the latest edition of the IEE regulations etc
- Testing all Bradgate scope of works